Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2019
Makes it simpler to build and modernize code.
Intel® Parallel Studio Xe 2020
O Intel® Parallel Studio XE aumenta o desempenho de aplicações de corporativas, na nuvem, em computação de alto rendimento (HPC) e Inteligência Artificial, capacitando os programadores a fornecer código paralelo rápido, escalável e confiável com menos esforço.
O desenvolvimento de software é um processo iterativo. Comece a projectar o seu aplicativo e deixe o software Intel® ajudá-lo a criar, analisar e dimensionar esse aplicativo. O Intel® Parallel Studio XE é um conjunto completo de ferramentas para compilar aplicativos e optimizar o desempenho com menos esforço. As ferramentas do seu conjunto Intel® Parallel Studio XE ajudam a desenvolver código cada vez mais rápido.
As ferramentas e bibliotecas de cada suíte Intel® Parallel Studio XE foram desenvolvidas para aproveitar ao máximo cada fase desse processo e agrupadas para satisfazer todas as suas necessidades de desenvolvimento de software durante essa fase. Quando a primeira fase de desenvolvimento estiver concluída, continue o processo quantas vezes forem necessárias para manter seu aplicativo actualizado e optimizado.
Quem utiliza o Intel® Parallel Studio XE?
Programadores de computação técnica: programadores de software HPC e Inteligência Artificial, especialistas em domínio, estudantes e professores.
Programadores de aplicações institucionais e na nuvem: programadores de software, analistas de negócios e analistas de dados.
new features – Novidades 2020
Modernize o código para desempenho, escalabilidade e portabilidade
- Crie aplicativos que escalam com desempenho paralelo aprimorado nos processadores Intel® Xeon® e Intel® Core ™ mais recentes, usando as instruções Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (Intel® AVX-512).
- Obtenha maior escalabilidade e reduza a latência com a próxima geração da biblioteca Intel® MPI
- Vetorize e comprima o seu código usando o OpenMP * para aproveitar o hardware mais recente habilitado para SIMD, incluindo o Intel AVX-512.
- Acelere a dedução de Inteligência Artificial com compiladores da Intel, Intel® Performance Libraries e ferramentas de análise que suportam o Intel® Deep Learning Boost com Instruções de rede neural vetorial (VNNI) em processadores escaláveis Intel® Xeon® de segunda geração.
- Desenvolva para grandes memórias de DIMMs de até 512 GB com persistência. Identifique, otimize e ajuste as plataformas Intel para a memória persistente Intel® Optane ™ DC usando o Intel® VTune ™ Profiler.
- Use perfis abrangentes de grãos grossos com coleta e análise no nível da plataforma no Intel VTune Profiler para entender e otimizar a configuração da plataforma para aplicativos.
- Realize insights de simulação de cache para vetorização com análise de linha de cobertura para L1, L2, L3 e DRAM no Intel® Advisor.
- O suporte para a nuvem HPC ajuda a aproveitar o AWS * Parallel Cluster * e o AWS Elastic Fabric Adapter para comunicações de baixa latência e alta largura de banda para aplicativos MPI com a Biblioteca Intel® MPI.
- Mantenha-se atualizado com os mais recentes padrões e ambientes de desenvolvimento integrado (IDE):
- Suporte completo a C ++ 2017 com suporte inicial a C ++ 20
- Fortran completo 2008 e Fortran 2018 expandido
- Suporte para Python 3.7
- Rascunho completo do OpenMP 4.5 e inicial do OpenMP 5.0
- Integração com Microsoft Visual Studio 2019
Code New Breakthroughs in Software Performance
Code New Breakthroughs in Software PerformanceThis comprehensive suite of development tools makes it simpler to build and modernize code with the latest techniques in vectorization, multithreading, multinode parallelization, and memory optimization. It enables C, C++, Fortran, and Python* software developers to:
• Create faster code: Boost application performance that scales on current and future Intel platforms.
• Build code faster: Simplify the process of creating parallel code.
• Get Priority Support: Connect directly to Intel engineers for confidential answers to technical questions.
Developers: Build high performance, scalable parallel applications from enterprise to cloud, and HPC to AI with Intel® Parallel Studio XE. This comprehensive tool suite simplifies the creation and modernization of code and accelerates workloads using the latest techniques in vectorization, multi-threading, multi-node, and memory optimization. It combines industry-leading compilers, numerical libraries, performance profilers, and code analyzers so developers— C/C++, Fortran and Python*—can confidently optimize software delivering high performance code that scales efficiently on today’s and future Intel® platforms. Three editions are available to meet developers’ needs.
- Composer Edition: Includes Intel® C++ and FORTRAN compilers, performance libraries, and performance-optimized Python*.
- Professional Edition: Includes everything in the Composer Edition, plus performance profiling, a memory and thread debugger, and design tools to simplify adding threading and vec
- Cluster Edition: Includes everything in the Professional Edition, plus an MPI library, MPI profiling and error-checking tools, and an advanced cluster diagnostic expert system in a tool.
Take Advantage of Priority Support – Get the most from your code on Intel hardware. Overcome performance bottlenecks or development challenges when you are stuck. Connect directly with Intel engineers for quick answers to technical questions. Submit samples. Get access to previous release versions. Each software purchase includes Priority Support for at least one year from the date of purchase, which can be extended at a reduced rate. It includes:
- Direct, private access to Intel engineers for quick answers to technical questions.
- Responsive help with your technical questions and other product needs for both new and older versions.
- Free access to new product updates and access to/support for older versions.
- Community product forums with experts covering all of Intel® Software Development Products.
- Access to a vast library of self-help documents that build off decades of experience creating high-performance code.
Choose the Version That’s Right for You
Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2019 Composer Edition includes industry-leading C++ and Fortran compilers, performance libraries, standards-based parallel models, and performance-optimized Python. Build fast code, faster.
Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2019 Professional Edition includes a complete selection of compilers and libraries. Build your capabilities with a performance profiler, optimized vectorization, threading prototyping, and debugging tools for memory and threads.
Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2019 Cluster Edition is our flagship suite. It includes all tools from the other versions, plus an MPI library, an MPI tuning and analysis tool, and an advanced cluster diagnostic system.
Intel® Parallel Studio XE (all Editions)
What is it
C++, Fortran, and Python performance tools to optimize parallel applications from enterprise to cloud, and HPC to AI. Includes industry-leading compilers, numerical libraries, performance profilers, and code analyzers. Supports Windows*, Linux* and macOS*.
Develop high performance parallel code–from enterprise to cloud, and HPC to AI with Intel® Parallel Studio XE. This comprehensive tool suite simplifies the creation and modernization of code, and accelerates workloads with the latest techniques in vectorization, multi-threading, multi-node, and memory optimization. It combines industry-leading compilers, numerical libraries, performance profilers, and code analyzers so developers—C, C++, Fortran and Python*—can confidently optimize software delivering high performance, scalable code on today’s and future Intel® platforms. Three editions are available to meet your needs.
- Create fast code: Boost parallel code performance for enterprise, cloud, HPC and AI applications that scales on current and future Intel® platforms.
- Build code faster: Simplify creating fast, scalable, reliable parallel code with a comprehensive tool suite that provides standards-driven compilers, programming models, and advanced analysis tools.
- Modernize code, accelerate workloads using the latest techniques in vectorization, multi-threading, multi-node, and memory
Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition
What is it
Includes the Professional Edition, plus an MPI library, MPI profiling and error-checking tools, and an advanced cluster diagnostic expert system in a tool.
Build high performance cluster applications faster and accelerate HPC solutions with Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition. This advanced development tool suite simplifies the creation and modernization of code with the latest techniques in vectorization, multi-threading, multi-node, and memory optimization. It combines a multi-fabric MPI library, MPI error checking and profiling tools, and an advanced cluster diagnostic expert system along with industry-leading compilers, numerical libraries, profilers, code analyzers, and more. Scale C, C++, Fortran and Python* code forward on Intel® Xeon® and Intel® Xeon Phi™ processors.
- Use high performance MPI hybrid cluster development tools for HPC
- Future-proof high performance, scalable cluster applications that take full advantage of multicore and many-core power
- Scale development efforts with standards-driven compilers, programming models, and tools.
Intel® Parallel Studio XE Professional Edition
What is it
Includes the Composer Edition, plus performance profiling, a memory and thread debugger, and design tools to simplify adding threading and vectorization
Develop high performance, scalable HPC, enterprise and cloud applications with Intel® Parallel Studio XE Professional Edition. This advanced analysis tool suite simplifies the creation and modernization of code with the latest techniques in vectorization, multi-threading, and memory optimization. It combines performance profilers; advanced analysis, threading, and debug tools; industry-leading compilers and numerical libraries to confidently optimize software for modern hardware. It enables C, C++, Fortran and Python* software developers to deliver fast, reliable code that scales efficiently on today’s and tomorrow’s Intel® platforms
- Create code faster: Simplify creating fast, scalable, reliable parallel code with an advanced analysis toolset
- Faster code: Boost application performance that scales on todays and future processors
- Scale development efforts with standards-driven compilers, programming models, and tools
Intel® Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition
What is it
Includes Intel® C++ and Fortran compilers, performance libraries, and performance-optimized Python*
Develop high performance, scalable HPC, enterprise and cloud applications faster with Intel® Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition. This comprehensive tool suite simplifies the creation and modernization of code with the latest techniques in vectorization, multi-threading, and memory optimization. It combines industry-leading C++ and Fortran compilers, performance libraries, standards-based parallel models, and performance -optimized Python*. These tools empower developers to deliver fast, reliable code with less effort that scales efficiently on today’s and tomorrow’s Intel® platforms
- Deliver high performance applications for HPC, enterprise and cloud solutions with industry-leading FORTRAN and C++ Compiler, accelerated Python* distribution, and performance libraries
- Simplify development using standards-based parallel models
- Compatible with leading compilers and development environment
Intel® C/C++ Compiler
What is it – Standards-based C and C++ compiler tools to speed application performance
Description – Boost application performance and developer productivity by implementing the latest language standards on state-of-the-art Intel® platforms with the Intel® C/C++ Compiler
- Use industry-leading, standards-based C/C++ tools to speed application performance
- Experience Experience seamless compatibility with popular compilers, development environments, and operating systems
- Delivers superior vectorization and parallelization capabilities (including access to Intel® AVX 512 instructions) using the latest OpenMP* 5.0 parallel programming model
Intel® Fortran Compiler
What is it – Standards-based Fortran compiler tools to speed application performance
Description – Boost performance by implementing the latest language standards on state- of-the-art Intel® platforms with Intel® Fortran Compiler. Implement parallel code easier
- Deviler superior FORTRAN application performance
- Boost SIMD vectorization and threading capabilities (including Intel® AVX 512 instructions) using the latest OpenMP* parallel programming model
- Get extensive support for the latest FORTRAN standards (including full FORTRAN 2008 and substantial 2018 support).
Intel® Distribution for Python*
What is it – A performance-accelerated Python* Distribution for scientific computing and machine learning applications
Description – Deliver high performance Python* application performance easily for scientific compute and machine learning workloads
- Delivers faster, close-to-native code Python* application performance for scientific compute and machine learning workloads right out-of-the box
- Reasy access to pre-built, performance-powered NumPy, SciPy and scikit-learn. Just download, install and run your existing Python code
- Access Intel optimized packages via multiple options: standalone, part of Intel® Parallel Studio XE, and via Conda*, pip, Docker*, YUM, and APT
Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL)
What is it – Fastest math library for Intel® processors
Description – Maximize application performance with highly optimized, threaded, and vectorized math functions that scale on current and future Intel® platforms
- Accelerate math processing routines with the fastest, most-used math library for Intel® and compatible processors
- Maximize application performance with highly optimized, threaded, and vectorized math functions that scale on current and future Intel®
- De facto standard APIs for simple code integration
Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library (Intel® DAAL
What is it – A library focused on accelerating machine learning and data analytics performance
Description – Accelerate machine learning and analytics results across all data processing and analytics stages with the high-performance Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library
- Accelerate machine learning and data analytics processing to help applications deliver predictions faster and analyze larger data sets using the same compute resources
- Includes highly-optimized machine learning and analytics functions
- Simultaneously ingests data and computes results for highest throughput performance
Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel® IPP)
What is it – Image, Signal, Data Processing, Cryptography Librar
Description – Deliver highly optimized image and signal processing, data compression, and cryptography applications with Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
- Deliver highly optimized image and signal processing, data compression and cryptography applications using Intel® Streaming SIMD Extensions and Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions (Intel® AVX) instruction sets
- Multi- core, multi-OS and multi-platform ready. Plug in and use APIs to quickly improve application performance
- Reduces development time and costs
Threading Building Blocks (TBB)
What is it – A C++ parallel programming threading library
Description – Use a scalable parallel model and efficiently implement higher-level, task-based parallelism with Threading Building Blocks
- Enhance Productivity and Reliability. Specify tasks instead of manipulating thr TBB maps your logical tasks onto threads with full support for nested parallelism
- Advance Performanc TBB uses proven, efficient parallel patterns and work- stealing to load balance and thereby accelerate task execution time
- Portability and Compatibility. Open sourced and licensed versions are available for Linux*, Windows*, macOS*, and Android*. Compatible with multiple compilers and Intel® processors
Intel® VTune™ Amplifier
What is it – Advanced performance & threading profiler
Description – Get profiling data and analysis tools to tune performance of CPU, GPU, threading, memory, cache, and storage with Intel® VTune™ Amplifier
- Accurately profile C, C++, Fortran, Python*, Go*, Java*, or a mix of languages
- Provides diverse data to optimize CPU / GPU, threading, memory, cache, MPI and storage
- Delivers fast answers: rich analysis turns data into insight that saves time optimizing code
What is it – Design optimized vectorization, threading and flow graphs
Description – Use breakthrough vectorization, threading, and flow graph design with Intel® Advisor – for C, C++, C#, and Fortran software architects
- Vectorize and thread your code for faster performance on modern processors
- Get trip counts, data dependencies,memory access patterns, and more
- Follow an easy optimization workflow with tips for faster code
What is it – Memory and Thread Debugger
Description – Find and debug memory leaks, corruption, data races, and more with Intel® Inspector. Optimize C, C++, and Fortran applications without special recompiles
- Save Find root cause memory and threading errors early before you release
- Save Quickly debug intermittent races and deadlocks
- Save Effort. No special buil Use your normal build
Intel® MPI Library
What is it – A performance- optimized MPI library
Description – Advance performance and scalability with the industry’s lowest MPI latencies, a wide range of communication fabric support, and sustainable scalability processes with Intel® MPI Library
- Enables MPI applications to perform better on Intel® architecture- based clusters with multiple-fabric flexibility
- Delivers sustained scalability—low latencies, higher bandwidth, and increased processes
- Supports Intel multicore and manycore systems
Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector
What is it – Powerful MPI communications profiler and analysis tool
Description – Profile and analyze MPI applications with a powerful and scalable MPI performance profiling and correctness analysis tool, Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector
- Powerful MPI communications profiling and analysis
- Scalable—low overhead and effective visualization
- Flexible to fit the workflow— compile, link, or run
Intel® Cluster Checker
What is it – An extensive diagnostic tool to assess overall cluster health and check over 100 characteristics that may affect operation and performance
Description – Verify that cluster components work together seamlessly and perform flawlessly throughout the cluster life cycle with Intel® Cluster Checker. Increase uptime and productivity getting compact reports on status and issues
- Simplify diagnosis of issues to improve cluster functionality and performance
- Perform comprehensive cluster environment checking and validation
- Extensible with custom tests
Para mais informações contacte-nos através:
Telefone: 210 124 743
Rua Ferreira de Castro nº19
2635-361, Sintra, Portugal
Telefone: 210 124 743
Telemóvel: 932 027 860
COPYRIGHT © 2019 • GADES SOLUTIONS • TODOS OS DIREITOS RESERVADOS